Skip Navigation




To register for classes, select Traditional courses and the applicable semester. Remember that you are not able to drop or change courses until after the registration period has ended. Reminder-students cannot have an empty block because it can have negative implications on your enrollment status, your financial aid, and your tuition statement. Students must have a registered course or a VAC 700 (vacation block) code in every block. Do NOT drop a class and leave the block empty.